Full Kontakt (Not Player) Libraries - Download & Installation
As a reminder - these libraries do NOT work if you are using Kontakt Player. Any of our products marked with the following symbol require the paid version of Kontakt 6:
1. Install the Pulse Downloader application if you don’t already have it. Pulse is a cross-platform desktop app that lets you download and install your libraries with blazing speed!
2. Once Pulse is installed, open it and select Add a Product.
3. It will ask for a code. Use the code provided in your order email - it will appear below the order total!
4. From there, it will give you the option to install the library. Make sure you install to a folder that you can find later, as the next step will require you to be able to find your new library!
5. No further registration or activation is needed. Load up one of the instrument NKIs in Kontakt via the Files browser. You can also click on the .nki file itself from your file browser (File Explorer on Windows, Finder on Mac), and Kontakt will open it automatically.